| So it’s time to invest some finances into advertising your business and you are considering producing a flyer to advertise your business. Rather than sweat all night on writing the perfect flyer, first take some time to consider what the experts have found to be effective. |
Here are ten ad copy ‘secrets’ you might consider before you spend your money. These ‘secrets’ can be used for both online and offline flyers.
1. Use a short hand written letter on your ad copy instead of text. Adding a personal
touch will always increase your sales.
2. Publish a list of famous and respected customers who have bought from you on your a copy. People will think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first.
3. Show before and after photos for your products. The problem picture and then beside it, show the picture of the resolution to the problem when they use your product.
4. Include an article or review that has been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will show people that your business is respected and will increase your credibility.
5. When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list the dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase the value of your product.
6. Hire a famous local person to endorse your product or service. Make sure the person is well known to your target audience. Include their picture and statements on your ad copy.
7. Include your own picture on your ad copy. This will show people that you're not hiding behind your ad copy and will increase their trust. Also, include your contact information below the picture and a brief statement or quote.
8. If you genuinely care about people, tell your potential customers on your ad copy that you will donate a percentage of their purchase price to specific charity. They may just buy your product to donate to the charity.
9. Ask your potential customers plenty of yes and no questions in your ad copy. The questions should remind them of their problem and make them think about what will happen if they don't purchase your product.
10. Tell your potential customers they will receive a free prize if they find the five words in your ad copy that are misspelled or spelled backwards. The longer you can keep someone reading your copy the greater chance of them purchasing.
© Kim Beardsmore
About the Author
Kim is part of a 25 year old home business group operating across 60 countries. We urgently require people to join our expanding team. Earn $500-$5,000 per month part time around your current schedule. Full training and ongoing support to ensure your success. http://leanmachine.org/?refid=AdCopy-567887377
Art Collecting as a Home Business
When we think of art collectors, we generally think of wealthy sophisticates combing glamourous fine art galleries for the hottest new painter’s works. That may have been true in the past, but today there are many online art collectors who make...
Setting Up A Home Business Office
If you are starting a new home based business, one of the first requirements will be that of a home business office. Many people make the mistake of not having a separate place dedicated to their home based business affairs, and then have to...
An opportunity called Home Business
Opportunity has strange ways of presentation. While you may search heavily for it everywhere, it will stand there silently, waiting to be found. It will not knock your door or pat on your back to grab your attention. It will stand there; appear in...